Heat Pumps and Heat Transfer Systems are just two of the ways we can help keep your family warm and healthy this winter. We can supply and install these units at highly competitive costs - so save the trip elsewhere and buy local from the specialists!
At Laser Electrical Motueka we have a large selection of Mitsubishi and Daikin heat pumps that we recommend for fitting. Heat pumps can be supplied and fitted, or we can fit your pre-purchased heat pump.
We can supply wall mounted heat pumps, floor mounted heat pumps, ceiling mounted heat pumps, ducted systems and multi room systems.
We offer the following Mitsubishi heat pump systems:
- Mitsubishi Designer Series
- Multi Room Systems
- Wall Mounted
- Ceiling Mounted
- Floor Mounted Heat Pumps
- Ducted Systems
- Light Commercial
- Heat Pump Accessories
We offer the following Daikin heat pump systems:
- Residential Low Temperature Type
- Residential High Temperature Type
- Residential Hybrid Type
- Residential Heat Pump Boiler
- Commercial Type
Residential Low Temperature Type
Residential High Temperature Type
Residential Hybrid Type
Residential Heat Pump Boiler
Benefits of Heat Pumps
Heat pumps are much less expensive to run than other forms of heating, and are more environmentally friendly than traditional units.
Heat pumps work just like refrigerators, transferring free heat from the outside air, which is warmed by the sun's energy, into your house, or in reverse when used as an air conditioner to cool your house. As they have no heating elements which burn energy means heat pumps are much more energy efficient than electric or gas heaters.
Here are some hot tips to make the most out of your heat pump once installed:
- Make sure you read the manual learn how to use the remote.
- Turn it off when you go out so you are not wasting energy. Use the timer function so you have a warm house to come home to.
- Set the thermostat at a comfortable temperature. Setting it higher won't heat a room more quickly but it can affect efficiency.
- Skip the "auto" setting as the constant switching between heating and cooling to maintain the set temperature wastes a lot of energy.
- Make sure you shut doors and curtains to keep the heat in.
- Clean filters monthly and have the units serviced anually.
- Making sure your heat pump is regularly maintained will keep it working in optimum condition for as long as possible. We can provide a scheduled maintenance program to keep your heat pump serviced as well as keeping your filters clean.
Make sure you get the right sized unit... not the cheapest!
Why? Because when the correct sized unit is installed, it works better and is a much more cost effective way to stay fresh and cool in summer (as well as warm and cosy in winter).
Services we provide include:
- Design and specification for all requirements
- Standard high wall heat pumps
- Multi head high wall installations
- Fully ducted systems
- Floor consoles
- Fujitsu Accredited installation meaning 6 years full warranty
- Expertise on all types and brands of heat pumps
- Regular servicing and maintenance
We are an authorised service centre for all Mitsubishi heat pumps, we also have a great range instore - all ready for your home walls!
Contact our team to talk about service your model or discuss an additional unit to keep the family cool or warm over our magic seasons.